Website Maintained by Website to the Rescue
Harley's Hope Foundation © 2010 - 2017 • All Rights Reserved
Join our mailing list.
To read about the animals we've helped, please visit our Facebook & Twitter pages.
Complete the application in its entirety and provide the following:
• Proof of financial need (recent paystub, recent bank statement, SSI/SSDI award letter, food stamp card, other public assistance cards or award letters. Be sure to block out your Social Security Number.)
• Behavioral assessment and training plan
• Itemized estimate.
• Digital photo of your pet.
Applications that are not complete or are not accompanied by the required documentation will not be reviewed. You must submit all the required documentation within 24 hours after you submit your application or your application will be declined.
Submit your application:
• Online at http://www.harleys-hopefoundation.org/trainingassistanceapplication.html (If you submit your application online but are unable to upload documents, you may email or fax them.)
• Or Email to email@example.com
• Or Fax to (719) 495-5945